The other day I had some files causing Sublime Text 3 to crash, it would not let me work at all, because as soon as I open the app it will try to load the tabs in the previous session as well as all the files that were on Auto Save.
While looking around the quickest solution was to try to find where Sublime Text keeps this record and delete them. After looking for a few minutes I landed on this directory
~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Local. I did a
ls -lh on there and found the following files.
-rw-r--r-- 1 GrmnPptr staff 255K Nov 14 11:22 Auto Save Session.sublime_session -rw-r--r-- 1 GrmnPptr staff 387B Aug 12 13:54 License.sublime_license -rw-r--r-- 1 GrmnPptr staff 212K Nov 13 23:11 Session.sublime_session
hmm... interesting, I went ahead and deleted the
Auto Save Session.sublime_session and
Session.sublime_session files running these commands:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Local rm Auto\ Save\ Session.sublime_session rm Session.sublime_session
After I was done with that I went ahead and opened Sublime Text, everything work as expected after that 😁 .
Let's get back to coding 💻